Hair loss is a severe challenge for most of the people today, as they are suffering from pattern baldness, no matter the gender. It can be challenging because hair is the “crowns of glory.” It makes the person’s appearance good irrespective of his color and height.
Hair Transplantation is the one-stop solution that can help you get back all your lost hair when medical hair restoration fails to restore your hair. However, it is suitable for the individuals who have well-defined and established patterns of baldness on the crown followed by good dense coverage of hair.
Are there any ways to cut the Hair Transplantation Cost? Continue your reading to know more about the cost of Hair Transplant Surgeries.
Cost of Hair Transplant Surgery:
Price is the significant factor that most people concerned about when it comes to Hair Transplantation. It would be wise to get a clear idea about the cost of hair transplants during researching and evaluating hair restoration surgery itself. It is a highly personalized procedure, and successful hair transplants take various factors into account to determine its cost.
Cost of Hair Transplantation depends on the number of grafts implanted and cost per graft. Other cost contributing factors of Hair Transplantation Surgery include the degree of hair loss, number of sessions, the hair transplant technique, etc., thus necessitating the need for a personal consultation with a hair transplant surgeon who can accurately determine your needs and options with no obligation involved.
Factors Determining The Cost Of Hair Restoration Procedure:
Meet a Best Hair Transplant Clinic or Hair Transplant Surgeon to decide on your hair restoration procedure. However, the following are the few factors which can influence the cost of hair restoration surgery:
- Hair Transplant Surgeon and his level of experience
- Type of follicular transplant technique
- The degree of hair loss
- The amount of donor’s hair available
- Donor’s hair features such as hair calibre, hair texture, hair colour
- Your expectations about the results
- Number of grafts you need
- Number of sessions
- A location where the procedure is carried out
Tips to Determine Hair Transplantation Cost
Hair Transplant Cost can be determined using various things, as follows:
- Measure the area that requires transplants because your surgeon may charge per square centimetre
- Do online research to know the amount charged by top Hair Transplant Clinics or Surgeons. Now multiply the measured area with the amount charged to get a rough idea of the amount of money you need to set aside to fix your bald scalp.
- To know the exact amount you need to pay for hair transplant, book an appointment with your doctor or visit the nearest Hair Transplant Clinic. Your doctor will examine the area and the pattern of your baldness to determine the exact cost.
- It is always advisable to get quotes from various doctors before you settle for one.
Hair Transplantation Cost in India
Hair Transplant Cost in India is quite low compared to advanced countries like Singapore, Canada, Australia. It is the welcoming news for younger generations suffering severe baldness. This rising trend for baldness is because of stress, lifestyle, poor diet, and pollution, etc.
Cost of Hair Restoration procedures in India largely depends on the location where the process is carried out. This is the reason most people travel from one city to another for Hair Transplant surgery. However, FUT is the cheapest Hair Transplant method whereas the FUE is somewhat expensive.
City Wise Hair Transplantation Costs (Avg..)
- Mumbai – 45,000 – 1,35,000 (35-40 rupees per graft)
- Bangalore – 35,000 – 1,15,000 (30-35 rupees per graft)
- Chennai – 30,000 – 50,000 (30-35 rupees per graft)
- Delhi – 0,000 – 1,20,000 (30-45 rupees per graft)
- Nagpur – 65,000 – 90,000 (20-35 rupees per graft)
- Hyderabad – 50,000 – 1,00,000 (25-45 rupees per graft)
- Pune – 35,000 – 1,00,000 (20-45 rupees per graft)
- Kolkata – 75,000 – 1,00,000 (40-45 rupees per graft)
Hair Transplant Cost in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is the best location for getting Hair Transplant Procedure in India because it has the best doctors for hair transplant at an affordable cost. Clinics in Hyderabad breaks up Hair Transplant Cost into two phases, one is the consultation phase, and the other is the treatment phase.
Consultation Fee: To examine the pattern of baldness, the expert surgeon may use either manual and computerized screening for which clinics may charge some amount. However, due to peak competitions, most clinics in Hyderabad have started providing a free consultation.
Treatment Phase: The cost in this phase can be influenced by various factors as mentioned earlier. Now the question raises about the fee for post-treatment care. A clinic providing free consultations in Hyderabad often provide free post-treatment care for a specific period.
Hair Transplant cost is quite high as it is considered to be plastic surgery. However, it is affordable. You can estimate the cost through online browsing or by having a personal consultation with licensed hair transplant experts. As it only represents the monetary consideration, you should have faith and confidence in the ability and integrity of your Hair Transplant Surgeon.
About The Clinic:
HairSure is one of the leading hair clinics at Habsiguda, Hyderabad and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practicing at HairSure. At HairSure clinic, we have a team of experts in hair transplantation and PRP treatments. Our clinic has been rated one of the best for all hair transplant procedures and treatment for various hair problems. We assure you our services will bring you smiles.