HairSure is one of the leading hair clinics in Hyderabad and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practicing at HairSure. Trichologists at HairSure clinic are experts in hair transplantation and PRP treatment etc. Two of our main doctors are known to be the best trichologists in Hyderabad.
Dr. RAVI CHANDER RAO
MS, M.Ch. Plastic Surgery (NIMS), Member ISHRS (USA)
Dr. RAVI CHANDER RAO Dr. Ravi Chander Rao completed his MBBS from MRMC,Gulbarga in 1999. He practiced his Internship 2000 at Gandhi Medical College and did his MS in General Surgery from JJMMC, Davanagere in 2004 and was titled with the “Best Outgoing Student” award. He worked as a Registrar with KIMS, Hyderabad and later joined in MCh Plastic Surgery at the prestigious Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad. Having excelled in his academics and career so far it was only natural for him to join a team of qualified Plastic Surgeons with equal credentials and motives. Dr. Ravi Chander, with his experience, has added new dimensions to Cosmetic Surgery and his team. Dr. Ravi Chander Rao is one of the best trichologist in Hyderabad.
Memberships: Dr. Ravi Chander Rao is a member of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons-USA (ISHRS-USA), Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India (AHRS), Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons(IAAPS), AOCMF – Switzerland,Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI) Dr. Ravi Chander has an exposure to the latest advancements in the field of Plastic Surgery and Microsurgery. The need for a “Steady-handed and Skilled” Plastic Surgeon in the field of Cosmetic Surgery has become a necessity in the current scenario. Dr. Ravi Chander’s disciplined work ethics and passionate attitude towards his work have brought him to identify and fill the scarcity of plastic surgeons for hair transplantation surgeries. He has undoubtedly excelled exceptionally and has been getting best results while adhering to global standards. Using his experience of more than 15 years on the surgical side, the results of his surgeries are unparalleled. Dr. Ravi Chander, with great interest in Hair Transplant Surgery, Rhinoplasty and Augmentation procedures strives to make his patients feel comfortable and makes sure of giving the right treatment with utmost care at any point of time.
- To evaluate the feasibility of Neurotization of Zygomatic branch of Facial nerve with Ipsilateral Masseteric Nerve branch in Facial Nerve Plasty. – Anatomic Study.
- Efficacy of Bilateral Buccal Myomucosal flaps in severe Velopharyngeal Incompetence-Retrospective study.
- Clinical Study of Incisional Hernia.
These are a few presentations Dr. Ravi Chander has worked on:
- Plastic Surgery Association Andhra Pradesh Conference (PSA APCON) 2015 – Art of Balancing body hair for Hair Transplantation.
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI) 2004, Bangalore.
- Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSICON) 2008.
Conferences and Seminars:
Dr. Ravi Chander has attended many seminars and global conferences which have given him exposure and immense knowledge to bring more advancement in his practice.
- Attended Plastic Surgical training at Apollo Chennai – 2009.
- International Hands on Course on FUE, San Francisco, California in 2013.
- Fat Grafting Symposium in Miami, USA in 2014
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) Conference in San Francisco and Malaysia in 2013 and 2014
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) symposium in Dubai, 2014
Dr. Ravi Chander has also given guest lectures and has contributed his research views in publications as well. He is undoubtedly a very fine doctor who give a lot of inputs to the hair transplant industry to help all those who suffer hair ailments.
- JCDR 04/2014 8(4): NC 04-7, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic research.
- Guest Lecture: COE Programme-2013, GDC, Hyderabad
MDS, MAHRS, AAAM (USA)
Dr. Sridhar Reddy is a renowned Maxillofacial and Cosmetic Surgeon. Alongside practicing hair transplant surgeries, Dr. Sridhar Reddy has been working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery in Govt. Osmania Hospital, Hyderabad.
Dr. Sridhar Reddy is a post-graduate in Maxillofacial Surgery from a prestigious institution in Mangalore. He has been trained diligently and has mastered in FUT and FUE hair restoration techniques at the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine under Dr. Marc Dauer, USA, a certified and acclaimed hair transplant surgeon. Dr. Sridhar Reddy is the best hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad.
Dr. Sridhar Reddy is an active Member of many associations including American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India, and Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India. Dr. Sridhar Reddy is a compassionate and extremely pleasant personality, who believes in not only just understanding his patient’s hair concern but also emotionally boosting them with a warm connect. He then customizes the treatment as per their cosmetic goals and makes sure of getting the best of the results to his patients.
Dr.V. SHASHI KANTH
MDS, MAHRS, AAHRS
Facio Maxillary & Hair Transplant Surgeon
Member: American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (USA)
Dr.V. Shashi Kanth is a certified Maxillofacial and Hair Transplant Surgeon seasoned with expertise in India. He loves to teach and is passionate about sharing his experiences with his students. He works as an Associate Professor in Department of Maxillofacial Surgery. He has pursued his post-graduation from Bapuji College, Davanagere a reputed college for a medical education.
He has been up-skilled extensively in hair transplantation techniques and his work is at par with the latest techniques that are implemented in performing hair transplantation surgeries globally. While he is a well-known in body hair transplant (BHT), closure, and designing Natural Hairlines as per the client’s wish. He has a good style of connecting with his parents and make it very comfortable for them to understand their treatment procedures. He holds over 11 years of significant experience in performing result-oriented hair transplantation surgeries and is very caring at handling the clients’ pre and post operation. He is also an active member of :
- Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India – The Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery was started in 1969 under the banner of Association of Oral Surgeons of India (AOSI). The AOSI was later renamed as Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (AOMSI) in 1985. With a mission to create awareness about hair transplantation and restoration surgery the association was formed by specialists treating many diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws and the hard and soft tissues of the Oral (mouth) and Maxillofacial (jaws and face) region. It is an internationally recognized surgical specialty.
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India – There are incalculable number of specialists, paramedics and quacks performing hair-restoration and transplant treatments and surgeries in India. Just a modest bunch of these paramedics enjoy achievement rates with their customers. Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India was started with the objective to act for the benefit of the public, to establish specialty standards and to examine surgeon’s skill, knowledge and aesthetic judgment in the field of hair restoration.
- Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons – The Asian Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AAHRS) is a non-benefit deliberate association of hair rebuilding specialists practicing for Asian patients. It was established in 2010 as the principal Asian culture to advance Continuing Quality Improvement and training for experts in the field of therapeutic hair rebuilding surgery for Asian individuals.
The AAHRS mission is to propel the art and science of hair restoration by authorized and experienced specialists who are qualified to practice this kind of medication with the most elevated level of skill and creativity. We support the free trade of thoughts, learning and experience among individuals who plan to keep up their expertise and creativity to the most noteworthy conceivable level. The AAHRS energizes proficient magnificence and advances congenial relations among individuals.
DR. S. P. PRAVEEN REDDY
Dr. Praveen Reddy is a Maxillofacial and Hair Transplant surgeon.
He is skilled in various hair transplantation techniques and is well experienced with the latest Advanced technology used in FUT, FUE & BHT (beard and body hair transplant).
With a practice of over six years, he has performed numerous hair transplantation surgeries which drew smiles on every client he treated. Dr. Praveen has successfully grafted natural looking and undetectable hairlines in the recent past. He feels extremely overwhelmed when his clients gratify for the treatment they underwent with Dr. Praveen.
With a focussed objective of bringing the world awareness about hair transplantation and to serve anyone who suffers hair loss ailments, Dr. Praveen joins hands with organizations to bring into notice, the importance of hair treatments. Dr. Praveen is associated with many government Institutions in India and is an active member of various medical associations, including Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons of India, and Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India.