Hair loss in women and men is a natural process. Average hair loss in women or men is nearly 100 hair grafts per day. If the limit exceeds, then it leads to hair thinning. Hair thinning problems result in female pattern baldness. Causes for female pattern baldness is one of the most widely asked questions. Hair loss treatment for women helps to hair restoration growth and to treat female pattern baldness.
Hairsure is a well-known hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad, which offers advanced and best hair loss treatment in Hyderabad for people who suffer from male pattern baldness and female pattern baldness. The hair loss treatment from Hairsure helps to stimulate the natural growth of the cycle and also achieve desired hairline appearance.
Hairsure is the best hair transplant centre in Hyderabad, equipped with advanced hair transplant treatment procedures and ultra-modern hair care equipment. Hairsure hair transplant clinic is backed by a team of experienced hair transplant surgeons who are specialized in performing effective hair transplant surgeries and female pattern baldness treatment in Hyderabad.
What is Female pattern baldness?
Female pattern baldness is also called as a permanent hair loss from the scalp, which causes patches and baldness. Patterns of baldness for both men and women are different, but the cause for this hair loss condition is genetic.
Female pattern baldness or Androgenetic alopecia starts with thinning of hair and is mostly observed in the crown and top of the head. This condition is followed by increasing hair loss radiating from the top of the head.
Patches on the scalp affecting your self-esteem? Get the best pattern baldness treatment for women in Hyderabad from Hairsure!!
Different hair loss conditions:
Hair loss occurs because of ageing and baldness, which may lead to chronic conditions. These hair loss problems can be divided into two types. These include:-
- Temporary hair loss: This generally occurs due to chronic stress, hormonal imbalance, and unhealthy lifestyles, endocrine dysfunction, etc. These types of hair loss issues can be resolved in 6 months to 1 year.
- Permanent hair loss: This is caused due to genetics and considered irreversible. These irreversible conditions may include
- Alopecia scars: This is a permanent hair loss condition that occurs, such as scalp infections, acne, folliculitis, fungal infections. Some failed cosmetic treatments also lead to scalp damage and permanent hair loss.
- Androgenic Alopecia: This is a genetic disorder where hair becomes thinner and leads to round patches. Women may experience this type of hair loss at the age of 40 to 50. And in men, it is mainly observed in their adult stage.
Female Pattern Baldness Causes:
What causes hair loss in women is a very widely searched question online. Hair loss in women, commonly known as female pattern baldness, is a condition that occurs in women who suffer from androgenic alopecia. Female pattern baldness refers to an imbalance in the hormones that result in deterioration of the hair follicle.
This hair problem in women has been affecting up to 40% of women by the age of 50 and even before, in the current scenario. As a matter of fact, while men notice thinning hair and baldness in certain areas of their scalp such as temples and crown, women with female pattern baldness notice hair thinning all over their scalp with increased and obvious hair fall on the top of the head. This hair fall pattern causes balding at the center of the head.
Female pattern baldness can occur in women for many reasons other than having a genetic history of female pattern baldness.
Female pattern baldness causes include the following:
1. Aging is a very important factor that causes female pattern baldness. With increasing age, the hormones also start changing and reacting differently which could result in rapid female pattern baldness in women.
2. Hormone fluctuations: Changes in the levels of certain hormones and too much of testosterone in the female body can cause female pattern baldness.
3. Menopause in most women results in hair thinning, leading to female pattern baldness over a period.
4. The breaking of hair, overdoing of any cosmetic treatments to the hair can cause severe female baldness.
5. Some skin diseases lead to damage of the hair follicles. These skin problems grow severe in women sometimes and result in female pattern baldness.
6. Certain autoimmune diseases, iron and vitamin B deficiencies also are important factors that contribute to female pattern baldness.
7. Certain medications and Treatments like chemotherapy, and temporary shedding of hair after major surgeries, or pregnancy are commonly noted to be strong factors that cause female pattern baldness.
Other Causes for Female Hair Loss:
Female pattern baldness is a serious genetic disorder which can occur from either of the parents or both. Female pattern baldness can affect any age group of women, mainly after menopause. It progresses slowly, but can also appear in the form of bursts. Some other causes of hair loss in women include
- Nutrient sufficiency
- Typical Hairstyles
- Unhealthy diet
Diagnosis and Tests for Female pattern baldness:
Hair transplant surgeons or trichologist in Hyderabad from Hairsure may examine your hair several conditions like
- Medications or supplements you take
- About your food habits
- Stressful situations in your life
- Ask you about hair pulling habits
- Type of hairstyle and products daily
- Genetical history
Tests may includes
- Calculate the bald area
- Blood tests to determine the vitamin, hormonal and mineral levels
- Scalp examination using the microscope
- Scalp biopsy to examine the tissue
In need of an experienced hair transplant surgeon in Hyderabad for your pattern baldness problems? Contact Hairsure now!!
Treatment for Female Pattern Baldness
The main aim of treatment is to reduce hair loss and enhance hair regrowth rate. If the hair loss is mild to moderate, hair care specialists may prescribe medications like minoxidil or finasteride.
For moderate to chronic pattern baldness problems, the doctor may suggest hair transplant surgery. Small pieces of the scalp along with hair follicles are extracted and transplanted to the bald areas.
In some cases, the hair transplant surgeon may use PRP therapy to encourage hair regrowth rate. In this process, the platelets are removed and mixed with a concentrated solution and then injected into the backside of the scalp to stimulate hair regrowth.
Why Choose Hairsure to Cure Female pattern baldness?
- 15+ years of experience in the hair transplant in Hyderabad
- 10000+ happy hair transplant patients
- Certified, experienced hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad
- Ultra-modern hair treatment techniques
- World-class hair care and baldness treatment facilities
- Improved hairline appearance
- Diminishes your hair loss problems shortly
- Certified cosmetic products
- Enhances your hair growth cycle
- Achieves natural looking hair in minimal duration
- No side-effects and infections
- Need less recovery time
- High-end customer satisfaction
- Improves overall health of hair
FAQs about Female Hair Loss Treatment in Hyderabad:
Hairsure strives to achieve natural hair density levels with its effective hair loss treatments within short durations.
Hairsure uses minimally invasive treatment techniques and local anaesthetic conditions before the surgery. So, the patient feels minimal discomfort during and after the surgery.
Yes. You are allowed any type of hairstyle. The surgeon may prescribe to avoid too many complicated hairstyles to prevent hair loss.
Get the best female pattern baldness treatment in Hyderabad from Hiarsure to achieve aesthetic hairline appearance now. Feel free to contact us at
Contact us: 94 94 02 02 02
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: https://www.hairsure.in/
Reach us: Hairsure Hair Transplant Clinic, 3 Rd Floor; Street No -5, Habsiguda Main Road Near NGRI Metro Station Opp Metro Pillar C969 Hyderabad-500 007.