Beards are a universal mania and a sign of masculinity — most men like thick and elegant beards, but some like a clean and shaved look. For men who are looking for trends in facial hair, beard transplants are the best solution. Beard transplant has become increasingly popular in recent days.
Beards are a sign of masculinity for men; No or less hair in this area can be unattractive. Beard hair transplantation is the right solution for them. Men who suffer from goatee, bald, sideburns, or moustache spots can have a beard hair transplant.
Beard hair transplant helps get thick beards that look natural and permanent and recover quickly. FUE or follicular unit extraction is a procedure in which hair follicles are extracted individually as ultra-fine follicular units that are grafted from the back of the head and grafted individually into the beard area.
This article provided by Hairsure Clinic provides information about the method of beard hair transplantation suited for men.
What is Beard Transplant?
Patchy beard is the bane of many men. In beard transplants, for those who want facial hair restoration, it is possible to consider a simple procedure to achieve the same thing. If the hair is not evenly distributed along the jawline, beard treatment is the best solution. Due to the recent technological advances, beard transplants use the latest hair restoration techniques to help beard transplants. Beard transplant is all the procedures used to reconstruct a new beard or to enhance an existing beard. With most beard transplants, the surgeon transplants scalp hair to the facial area as needed. It is now possible to restore healthy hair every day.
At Hairsure Clinic, our dermatologist takes a safe and comprehensive approach to all procedures and understands the concerns of all our patients. Hairsure Clinics provides first-class care for the treatment of beard growth in Hyderabad.
How Do Beard Transplants Work?
Before considering beard surgery, it is essential to understand anatomy. Beard formation begins at puberty and grows and develops for men in the journey of adult life. Beard growth influences beard transplants. The procedure is relatively simple. As mentioned, dermatologists or surgeons take hair from the donor area in most beard transplant procedures, namely behind the scalp. The reason why hair from this area is used is that this area of the scalp looks very resistant to hair loss. Hair is usually healthy enough to hold a transplant.
For patients who do not have enough hair in the donor area, hair from other parts of the body such as back, chest, arms and legs are used for beard transplantation. It should be noted here that people suffering from alopecia, especially alopecia Universalis, that is, if you do not have hair on your body, this procedure is not appropriate.
In a beard transplant, the surgeon usually divides the face into two parts – lateral (jaw, cheek, and sideburns) and the front (goatee and moustache). Depending on these and other factors, the surgeon may require 1,800 to 2,400 grafts for beard transplant procedures.
Who Are the Right Candidate For Beard Transplant?
A beard transplant can be a surgery that many people want to do. However, not everyone can have the same rights. Intervention patients must meet specific criteria to be eligible for a beard transplant.
When someone has a beard transplant, it is essential to have realistic expectations. You should not expect 100% results on the same day as the procedure. It takes every hair transplant somewhere to settle. More importantly, the person needs to have tested for medical and mental health. It is appropriate to understand that transplants must carry out under the right conditions.
Surgeons or dermatologists at the Hairsure clinic usually have a few things in mind when examining a patient’s for beard transplant. The beard gets inspected for spots that must cover during the procedure. The donor area is also examined carefully for eligibility and feasibility. Medical examinations are usually carried out by experienced doctors to determine whether the patient is suitable for this procedure.
Who Needs A Beard Transplant?
Beard transplant treatment is most effective in men with male baldness (MPB). Patients who have been victims of burns, injuries or genetic diseases are the most likely to benefit from a beard transplant.
In most cases of hair transplants, the cause of this procedure is hair loss due to genes, drugs, lifestyle or trauma, etc. The same applies to beard transplants. With a beard
transplant, these patients can have a full beard again or in some cases for the first time.
Why Should Someone Consider Beard Transplants?
With advances, beard transplant is no longer just a procedure for some people. Beard transplant in India as a procedure has made significant booms in recent years. The Hairsure clinic, for example, has invested in the best surgeons and equipment to make this procedure as comfortable and affordable as possible. This procedure can help someone enlarge their beard as they desire. As we have various hairstyles, patients may also suggest the requisite beard style they wish to sport.
What Are The Best Types Of Beard Transplant Procedures:
The FUE technique is primarily used in facial hair transplants, especially beard transplants. Often preferred because there is no downtime, no side effects such as bleeding and scars. This procedure usually lasts 3-5 hours. As a rule, no-repeat sessions needed. Due to technological advances, there are no signs or side effects from this procedure.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
In this procedure, hair grafts are removed from the donor area and harvested using a small circular incision and transplanted to the area where the beard is to be filled. The taken grafts are placed in a larger area with a small scar that is barely visible.
At FUE, the surgeon can usually collect about one in five follicles, although the results vary depending on the doctor and the quality of the procedure.
This procedure lasts 2-5 hours and leaves only small round spots where removal of hair follicles took place. Some clinics do this manually, while others use mechanical aids. This type of transplant has a faster recovery time than other options and most people affected have little or no discomfort.
Advantages of FUE
- No linear scar
- Faster time of healing
- Quicker return to physical activity
- Scars difficult to detect
- Little to no discomfort
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
The other primary type of transplant is a follicular transplant unit (FUT) in this type of beard transplant, a small piece of tissue is removed from the donor area using microscopic preparation procedures. The surgeon will then close the wound tip and leave a nice scar. Stitches the wound, and grafted the hair. It leaves a long but fine scar.
Although FUT takes longer (both for performance and recovery), this usually results in a fuller beard, because more hair is generally transplanted.
Advantages of FUT
- One small linear scar
- Harvests a more significant amount of hair
- Uses mid-portion of harvest zone to increase the number of grafts in the one used area
What You Need To Know Before A Beard Transplant:
- It is recommended not to take any medication, including multivitamins, at least 24 hours before surgery.
- You should not take anti-inflammatory medication for at least three days before surgery.
- Alcohol must be avoided at least three days before surgery
- Patients should avoid sun exposure as much as possible before surgery.
- Make sure someone is with you before and after surgery, especially if the person is on sedation after the procedure.
- Smoking must be stopped at least one week before the procedure.
- With hair harvested from the back of the head, make sure it is at least half an inch long to cover the sutures.
- Vitamin C helps repair and heal wounds.
What To Expect On The Day Of A Beard Transplant:
- Patients are advised not to drink coffee or other caffeinated drinks in the morning because this can cause bleeding and increase sensitivity to treatment.
- Patients must review and consume the drugs they prescribed unless stated otherwise.
What To Expect After A Beard Transplant?
As a rule, small crusts around the transplanted hair become visible after the beard transplant procedure. After surgery, normal activities can continue in 24 hours. However, the doctor recommends that non-strenuous activities must be resumed. After 2-4 weeks, the transplanted hair begins to fall out. After 3 to 4 months, new hair grows again. One can expect full beard growth in one year.
Recovery after surgery includes several precautions to be taken, including:
- Cold compresses will minimize symptoms such as bleeding, swelling, and pain after surgery
- You must take medication as prescribed on time and regularly
- The patient needs to exercise caution from touching his face during the recovery period. It increases the risk of infection and can also eliminate beard transplants.
- A doctor might recommend elevating your head while sleeping up to 45 degrees for at least the first two days after recovery as it helps to reduce swelling.
- Recommended not to shave beard ten days after the beard transplant
- Patients should avoid direct sunlight, swimming, blood thinners, smoking or chewing tobacco for at least a few weeks.
- Within a week the transplanted area will look very natural. The donor area also heals quickly; after 15 days, you will get the appearance you had before the operation. The instructions for recovery are the same as FUE hair transplant.
- After six months, patients see most of the result, and after 12 to 18 months, it is possible to see facial hair that looks intense and natural.
What Are The Benefits Of A Beard Transplant?
Although the choice for a beard transplant is very personal, the list of benefits is:
- Increase the aesthetic value of the patient’s face
- Beyond cosmetics, beards are an integral part of a man’s personality, so investing in them can be beneficial
- Beard transplant is a blessing, especially in cases where patients are victims of burns and accidents.
- It helps improve one’s natural appearance
- The FUT or FUE procedure leaves no scars
- The method makes it easy to achieve maximum beard fullness
- Beard transplant is a relatively painless procedure with almost no complaints
In the context of beard transplantation, Hyderabad Hairsure Clinic plays a vital role. The name Hairsure clinic, itself is a prominent cosmetic and hair transplant centre due to the presence of the best surgeons. The best-suited procedures depend on the patient’s condition, but the above mentioned two methods are the best-suited beard transplants for men.
Therefore, the Hairsure Clinic offers the most competitive prices for the best service. In general, beard transplants in India are not only technically perfect but also have an appeal. We at Hairsure have a team of experienced and highly qualified doctors to handle each case and treat it appropriately. The patients were treated smoothly and skillfully throughout the procedure.
If you need more information about beard transplantation to contact Hairsure Clinic at +91-40- 42 02 02 02 or book your appointment at https://www.hairsure.in/book-an-appointment/