Don’t let hair loss worry you any longer – solve it with PRP therapy…
What is PRP therapy?
PRP(platelet-rich plasma) therapy is used for treating hair loss. This treatment involves withdrawing the patient’s blood and processing it so, only the enriched and essential cells (platelet-rich plasma) remain, and injected into the scalp.
PRP contains important proteins that stimulate natural hair growth. Platelet rich plasma therapy is suitable for both men and women.
What to expect during PRP therapy?
Blood is drawn at the doctor’s office, which is similar to a regular routine of blood testing. Blood is then spun rapidly in a centrifuge (a machine which rotates rapidly and separates fluids of different densities) this separates the platelets from the remaining blood.
Platelets are concentrated to 3X the normal blood value. No pain is felt during the process as topical anaesthesia is applied to scalp or areas that are to be treated. The concentrated platelet rich plasma (PRP) is then injected into the scalp by using a special microneedle by the hair specialist.
The main reason for using PRP in hair restoration is to stimulate inactive or newly implanted hair follicles into an active growth phase. Platelet rich plasma helps in stimulating the growth of the hair follicles in many cases of hair loss and hair thinning caused due to various reasons.
A few tips to help evaluate hair loss:
- Track the progress of hair loss in the early subtle stages.
- Ensure to consult a trichologist for a thorough hair loss evaluation and explain the amount of hair loss experienced.
- Opt the right therapy for hair restoration with the help of a hair specialist after evaluation.
- After care post therapy will help in maintaining healthy hair.
Advantages of PRP Therapy for hair loss:
- Simple and straightforward non-surgical procedure
- Pain free procedure
- Known to be useful and effective for both men and women
- Procedure lasts approximately 60 minutes
- These results give safe and reliable results
- Quick recovery time
- Undetectable looking results noticed in hair
- Patients can resume regular activities post therapy
Hair loss is experienced by both men and women and can be solved with a hair evaluation by an experienced trichologist.PRP therapy is known to be a painless procedure, which helps many with their hair issues.Anyone can reap the benefits of this therapy and restore hair.
Let PRP Therapy Work In Your Favour…
We hope our blog has helped you know about what prp therapy can do for hair loss… Our renowned doctors at HairSure provide the most advanced treatments to cope with any type of hair loss. If you would like to consult our hair specialists, you can write to or book an appointment on our website www.hairsure.in. We would be glad to assist you.
About The Clinic:
HairSure is one of the Best hair clinics at Hyderabad (Habsiguda, Hitech city) and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practising at HairSure. Trichologists at the HairSure clinic are experts in hair transplantation and PRP treatment etc. Two of our leading doctors are known to be the best trichologists in Hyderabad.