Hair transplantation is the recognized gold standard for permanent hair restoration, and FUE offers the most advanced hair transplant method. With the scope of our procedures, we can offer FUE at an affordable price for everyone. We are proud of our surgical team of over 10,000 hair transplant procedures highly experienced and will change your appearance with just one visit to our Hairsure Clinic.
Our unique technology guarantees consistent results. Each hair transplant is analyzed through a rigorous selection process to ensure it stays healthy for about 4 to 5 decades.
Our state-of-the-art FUE procedures use the latest innovations and the safest and most modern techniques to achieve the most natural results. Hair transplants have become a ray of hope for everyone who dreams of a head full of hair. Both the FUT and FUE techniques are equally effective in medicine. FUE vs FUT, the question Why is the FUE implantation successful?
Technically, they differ only in collecting grafts from donor sites, but no difference in how the grafts are implanted. So the difference is only a step away from a hair transplant. They differ only in the area of donors and the following points.
Why is the FUE implantation successful? To know the first need to know the difference between FUE and FUT, go through this article, provided by Hairsure Clinic.
Why choose a hair transplant?
Hair transplantation is one of the best hair restoration methods and the best way to get your natural hair back. During this procedure, healthy hair follicles are transplanted from the donor area to areas of the scalp that are thinning or bald. Once transplanted, they will grow into healthy hair-producing follicles, creating a natural look and lasting results.
There are two types of hair transplant procedures
- Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE).
FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) is a method in which scalp strips are taken, divided into smaller transplant units and transplanted into the scalp’s bald areas in the forehead and crown areas.
WHAT IS FUE?
FUE (Follicle Extraction Unit) uses state of the semi-automatic art equipment. These devices extract the hair follicles as individual units with small incisions, often less than a millimetre in diameter. This procedure is much less invasive than the previous one. FUE is a widely used hair transplant method.
In FUE hair transplant, each follicular unit is collected from the scalp. The hair follicles are removed randomly, so the doctor can remove hair from the donor area with a thinning area that is not visible. In Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE), hair is collected through microscopic circular incisions in the scalp.
FUE hair transplant procedure:
This is how the FUE procedure works:
- Your surgeon will shave the hair in the area where a doctor will remove the follicle and near the graft area.
- They use a micro punch device to remove follicles from your skin.
- Your surgeon will then make a series of small incisions with a needle or other small, sharp instrument where the extracted follicle will be placed.
- A doctor will insert a follicle into the incision.
- Your surgeon will clean and bandage the recovery area.
What is the difference between FUE and FUT?
The difference between FUE and FUT is that during FUT, the surgeon removes the entire strip of donor skin from the head’s back and removes hair follicles from that strip. In FUE, however, individual follicles are extracted directly from the scalp.
In FUT, all hair strands are collected in one strip and then broken down into individual follicles. This leaves a very characteristic and visible side scar on the back of the head.
During FUE, clusters of one to four hairs are taken individually from the scalp and transplanted into new areas of the scalp to mimic the hair patterns that grow there. It leaves almost no visible scars on the scalp.
In terms of recovery time, there are also notable differences between FUE and FUT. With FUE hair transplant, bleeding is minimal, and recovery is usually complete within seven days. However, during a FUT, it often takes weeks for the scars to heal as the entire scalp is cut off.
FUE hair transplant results go far beyond FUT hair transplant results and provide a natural, high-quality finish.
Why choose FUE over FUT?
FUT is a traditional hair transplant method, whereas FUE is a relatively new method.
- Compared to the FUT procedure, FUE leaves no scars on the scalp, and no other measures are taken. Additionally, after FUE, no stitches are required as no incisions are made. This is because FUE is an advanced hair transplant method. It does not require the extraction of the entire scalp strip from the head as a FUT.
- Recovery from FUE is often painless, and patients rarely require postoperative care, whereas postoperative pain with FUT is mild to moderate.
- No complications due to significant bleeding were observed after the FUE procedure.
- No tingling or nerve damage.
- The postoperative recovery period is much shorter after the FUE procedure and can resume daily activities the next day, which is quite tricky after the FUT procedure.
FUE vs FUT – Which is more successful?
Both FUE and FUT are equally effective and efficient in regrowth. They are indistinguishable from one another, since the hair follicle implantation technique, at the recipient site, is the same for both.
The choice of method depends on other factors, regardless of the technique. You are:
- Patient age
- The degree of hair loss on the scalp
- Availability of hair in the donor area
The surgeon needs to consider all the facts and then decide what is best for the patient. One method doesn’t work for everyone. So the patient should choose a clinic that can carry out all procedures.
FUE is much better than FUT operation. FUE is minimally invasive as it removes each hair follicle individually and does not leave long linear scars. However, FUT cuts a piece of skin from the scalp containing the follicle from the head’s back, dissects it, and then implants it. This long incision causes permanent deformity on the back of the patient’s scalp.
Get the FUE Hair Transplant What You Get: Minimal Scars, Higher Graft Yields, Less intrusive than FUT Transplant Techniques, Best Results, Long Lasting, And Faster Recovery Time Than FUT. To learn more about the best hair transplants, contact Hairsure Clinic today at 094940 20202.