Patients often ask about the success rate of hair transplants. This is an important issue because this procedure is a significant emotional and financial investment. If you decide to get rid of baldness and are considering a hair transplant, be sure to find a right and experienced centre, as well as a competent doctor that you can rely on.
The success of hair transplantation is often judged by the appearance of the patient’s hair after the transplant has fully grown. At Hairsure Clinic, our surgeons’ primary goal is to meet patient expectations. Most of our patients inform us that hair has fully grown after their transplantation, and no one has noticed their hair transplants. Coupled with 100% successful hair transplantation, our surgeons deliver tailored results for age, expectations, and ethnicity. Our patients receive a very natural hairline with a thick envelope and complete coverage of bald areas.
Hair transplantation is considered to be the best option for treating hair loss and baldness. With advances in technology, these techniques have gotten better and have helped achieve the best possible results that were not possible with other options. In this guide, we have shared the steps for successful outcomes.
What are the important factors for hair transplantation?
When visiting our doctor for a hair transplant, the following steps must be taken:
- Choosing a good doctor: There is no doubt that the first thing to pay attention to in any medical procedure is a doctor who is competent to operate. In hair transplantation, the doctor’s experience plays a vital role in managing a wide range of cases better and predicting the outcome by increasing the number of operations performed and the number of patients to be performed. Improve work experience.
At Hairsure Clinic, we provide our patients with an excellent and experienced medical team. Based on our trust in our medical team, we guarantee patients a successful surgery.
- Choosing the right technique: Choosing the proper hair transplant technique suitable for the patient is the key to the operation’s success and is carried out in consultation with an experienced specialist. However, it is known that techniques such as FUE and FUT are suitable for most people.
- Correct diagnosis and planning: The most important thing is to diagnose the cause of hair loss. This way, the planning is done right. It is important to predict future hair loss and should cover all areas that need to be transplanted. The hairline is also planned exactly according to appearance, but future aspects are taken into account. Straight lines in the hair are avoided as they give it an artificial look.
- Extract the graft without damaging it: When a graft, whether FUE or FUT, is removed, reasonable care must be taken to maintain its integrity. This is done so as not to damage the graft. Proper graft placement is also required for each follicular unit.
If graft extraction is damaged, it will not be used in the next step. However, this is very rare if you seek an experienced and competent surgeon to administer the treatment the right way.
- Placing the Grafts: The result is determined by graft placement. Remember that everyone’s hair growth pattern is unique, so proper planning will ensure the best hair transplant results. The main points to watch out for are:
- The direction of hair follicles
- Planning process
- The angle of the hair follicle
- Hair follicle orientation
- Donor Area: The donor area must be available and preferably in good condition as this is the basic principle in hair transplantation. It is the doctor’s responsibility to recognize the readiness of the donor area.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions after surgery: After the hair transplant is complete, the doctor will prescribe some medication for the patient and give him some strict instructions to follow in the first week of the process, the most critical phase. At this stage, a person should pay attention to his health, be patient, and refrain from smoking and other harmful factors for at least five days. Patients undergoing treatment must follow their doctor’s prescription and ensure that they do not smoke, drink alcohol, or use steroids. Remember to focus on your diet and stick to the primary hair restorer recommended by your doctor.
At the Hairsure clinic, we place great importance on our patients because we treat each patient as unique, requiring full attention and care. So, if you are still experiencing confusion and doubt in choosing the right place for a hair transplant, we invite you to contact us at 094940 20202. See for the techniques we offer through our website.