Beard and moustache can keep men warm and can protect the men from harmful elements. In this 21st century, the beard has become a trend and it became a symbol of respect and power in this society. Men started experimenting with new beard styles. But, not all the men are lucky enough to grow a full beard. If you are also one of those unlucky buddies, you do not need to worry anymore. You can go with Body Hair Restoration procedure!
HairSure has highly experienced hair care professionals for all kinds of hair problems. It has successfully gained a large number of satisfied customers.
What is Beard Hair Restoration?
When you talk about beard hair restoration procedure, the very first question that arises in your mind is “where does the new hair come from?” Beard hair restoration is a surgical procedure, in which the surgeon transplants scalp hair to the facial regions that lack density and fullness. If you do not have adequate scalp hair, the body hair can be used for the beard hair restoration process.
How Is Body Hair Used For Beard Hair Restoration?
Now, let’s see how body hair can be used for beard hair restoration. With the emerging technology, body hair transplantation technique has also developed. Follicular unit extraction (FUE) is the modern technique used to harvest follicles for beard hair restoration.
- For beard hair restoration procedure using body hair, the hair follicles are taken from the areas such as chest, shoulders, arms, legs and lower back
- The hairs from these areas are carefully selected and are transplanted, using a handheld device which can be operated manually or with power.
- In the FUE procedure, each follicular unit is extracted individually, without removing even a single strip of tissue.
- In a body hair transplant, only small incisions are made, so that they do not require stitching and the scars are negligible.
When Is Body Hair Used For Beard Hair Restoration?
Generally, scalp hair is used in the hair restoration procedures. But, body hair can be used for beard hair restoration in the following cases:
- If patients do not have enough hair on their scalp to achieve the best results from hair transplantation.
- When the patients suffer from weakness in their donor areas in the scalp, body hair can be used.
Are There Any Limitations?
- The disadvantage of using body hair for hair restoration is that body hair has lower quality as compared to scalp hair.
- The patient may experience pain at the transplant site, redness, scars and bruising which are relatively minimal.
- If the procedure is not carried out by an experienced doctor, it may lead to aesthetic complications.
How HairSure Ensures The Best Result
- Surgeons at HairSure will take proper measures to ensure that the new hair can grow in the correct direction or angle.
- We also take proper measures to make sure that the quality and the colour of the transplanted hair is the same as the natural hair.
- While performing beard hair restoration using body hair, our surgeon plants more hair on the beard area than actually needed.
- Our surgeons also consider the degree of compatibility to have the possible result from the procedure.
If you have a lesser volume of scalp hair and want to consider using body hair for beard hair restoration, then contact HairSure immediately. HairSure has highly experienced surgeons who have successfully performed various hair restoration procedures using body hair. Our surgeons will evaluate and can help you make the right decision. Scheduling a consultation will really help you answer a lot of questions.
About The Clinic:
HairSure is one of the leading hair clinics at Habsiguda, Hyderabad and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practising at HairSure. At HairSure clinic, we have a team of experts in hair transplantation and PRP treatments. Our clinic has been rated one of the best for all hair transplant procedures and treatment for various hair problems. We assure you our services will bring you smiles.