Moustache hair transplant plays a crucial role in men’s facial features. Nowadays, most of the men consider moustache as a symbol of masculinity. Less density or irregular facial hair growth affects self-esteem. Hence facial hair transplant helps to achieve desired facial hairline.
The patchy spots of less hair or hair loss on your moustache hairline can be treated with the best moustache treatment in Hyderabad. This moustache hair transplant from Hairsure helps in treating the patchy area in the moustache area and also helps to restore self-esteem and natural moustache appearance.
Hairsure, Best Place for Moustache Hair Transplant in Hyderabad
Hairsure is the best hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad, which mainly aims to provide advanced hair restoration treatments to achieve a better hairline appearance. As a leading centre for hair transplant in Hyderabad, Hairsure provides all best beard and moustache transplants, hair transplant treatments for different hair loss problems.
At Hairsure, we are backed by a team of hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad who have hands-on experience in dealing with the different hair loss problems for the scalp, face, or body. At Hairsure, we are available with world-class treatment facilities and ultra-modern Hair transplant treatment equipment to best hair transplant treatment with minimal discomfort.
What is Moustache Transplant?
Moustache transplant is a hair restoration procedure for the men suffering from facial thinning hair, patches, and scattered moustache. The objective of the moustache hair transplant is the shape of the facial hairline appearance. To meet the standard of beauty that defines masculinity, many will opt for moustache hair transplant. This treatment involves the transplantation of scalp hair from the donor area to the moustache area that lacks the perfect hair density and shape.
Benefits of Moustache Transplant:
- Better aesthetic appearance
- Increases the self-esteem
- Enhances natural regrowth and line of the moustache hair growth
- Helps to achieve natural, thick, and luscious facial hair
- Enhances the facial features
- Covers burns or scars on the beard hairline completely.
View here moustache transplant before and after gallery.
Type of Moustache Transplantation:
Transplantation is a technique that is used to regrow the lost hair, scattered moustache with minimal discomfort. There are two different types of hair restoration procedures for moustache transplant. Those are
Follicular Unit Extraction: In this process, the surgeon will remove a required number of healthy hair follicles individually from the donor area.
Follicular Unit transplantation: In this process, the entire strip is removed from the scalp to extract the healthy hair follicles to transplant.
Ideal candidates for Moustache transplant:
The moustache hair transplant is mostly preferable for the people who are suffering from different health disorders such as
- Thinning of facial hair
- Traumatic injury hair loss
- Alopecia areata
- Uneven facial hairline
- Previous injury scars
- Hereditary problems
- Genetic disorders
Discuss your customized moustache hairline appearance with the best Moustache transplant surgeon in Hyderabad at Hairsure Hair Transplant Clinic. Call us at 94 94 020202.
Step by Step process of Moustache transplant:
For moustache hair transplant, the number of hair follicles required for a moustache implant is less compared to other beard and scalp transplantation.
- The number of hair follicle extraction depends on the density of hair, size of the patches.
- After collecting the required number of hair follicles, the surgeon will store them in a chemical solution.
- Under local anaesthetic conditions, the surgeon will make tiny incisions.
- By using ultra-modern implantation equipment, the surgeon will implant the extracted hair follicles individually in such a way that regrows in desired moustache hairline.
Postoperative care of Moustache transplant
- Follow up appointments
- Don’t wash the treatment area immediately after the treatment
- Keep your face dry until you get permission from the surgeon
- Gently apply ice in the treatment area to reduce the redness and swelling
- Avoid too much of soaking of the treatment area
- For the immediate night after the treatment, sleep with your hand elevated on pillows.
- Avoid direct exposure to the skin, which leads to irritation in the treatment area.
Why Choose Hairsure for Moustache hair transplant in Hyderabad?
- 15 + years of experience in the hair transplant in Hyderabad
- Well known hair transplant clinic in Hyderabad
- Skilled and experienced hair transplant surgeons
- Certified cosmetic products
- Approved hair transplant treatment techniques
- World-class hair transplantation facilities
- Customized beard and moustache transplant treatment
- High-end patient satisfaction
- Enhance natural regrowth cycle
- Improves facial appearance
- Reasonable moustache implants cost
- Long-lasting beard and moustache transplant results
- No scars, side effects and infections
- Utmost care after the treatment
- Strives to achieve patients’ desired results
- No downtime needed
- Fewer consultations
Improve your self-esteem with the desired moustache hair transplant treatment in Hyderabad provided by Hiarsure. Book your appointment now!!
FAQs about Moustache Transplant treatment in Hyderabad:
The moustache hair transplant cost in Hyderabad may vary depending on the number of follicles implanted, type of extraction used, the experience of the hair transplant surgeon, location of the hospital, etc.
Generally, it may take 2 to 3 weeks to recover completely from the moustache hair transplant.
Yes, the moustache transplant treatment provided by Hairsure will help to enhance your natural regrowth. The patient may observe transplanted hair will fall out after a couple of weeks, and the new hair will start growing in that place with the desired moustache hairline appearance.
Contact your hair transplant surgeon immediately if you observe any of the following symptoms during the recovery time. These symptoms may include
- High body temperature
- Numbness in the treatment area
- Chronic pain and discomfort
- Small scabs across the treated areas
If the hair loss is mild, then it can be treated with medications, but if the hair loss is severe, then you must need a hair transplant to enhance your hair regrowth and to achieve natural hairline appearance.
The results after moustache hair transplant treatment are long-lasting. But it may vary from person to person, and it depends upon the maintenance after having the transplantation.
Are you interested in viewing the moustache transplant results?
Browse here to witness the results of moustache transplant before and after now!
Regain your manhood facial appearance with Hairsue’s effective moustache transplant in Hyderabad. We are at a call away. For more queries, contact Hairsure, hair transplant clinic Habsiguda today.
Contact us: 94 94 02 02 02
Email us: email@example.com
Reach us: HAIR SURE Hair Transplant Centre, 3rd Floor, Plot No.1, Street No.5, Opp. Hotel Krishna Residency, Main Road, Habsiguda, Hyderabad-500 007.