Thinning eyebrows? Depending on eyebrow liners and other cosmetics? Wanna solution?
The topmost balancing features of the face are Eyelashes and Eyebrows. They are the essential facial features through which we express our emotions. Losing them affects your looks and confidence. Eyebrow Hair Transplant and Eye Lashes Hair Transplant surgery help you to regain them back. But where to get the effective eyebrow transplant treatment in Hyderabad might be a burning query for you.
Then, HairSure Clinic, Best Hair Transplant Clinic in Hyderabad can provide you the Best Eyebrow Hair Transplant Treatment in Hyderabad. However, before deciding over the eyebrow hair restoration, there are certainly other things you need to consider to be more informed. Keep reading to know everything about eyebrow hair restorations.
Eyebrow Hair Restoration: What It Is
Each eyebrow will have 250 hairs ranging a length from 4 to 5.5 cm. The hair grows at a prolonged rate, remain for about four months, and fall out. They grow vigorously in summer and make our vision transparent. They remove away dirt, sweat, and adulterant, and without them, raindrops, sweat, dust, and other contaminants will directly enter into the eyes.
Most men and women want to restore their eyebrows as essential for expressing our facial expression and in communication.
Eyebrow hair restoration is a procedure to restore your eyebrows that are lost due to burns, excessive plucking, and other skin diseases. The ultimate aim of the eyebrow restoration procedure is to restore the smiles of burn-victims and patients of illnesses that are preventing the hair from growing in the eyebrow region.
Eyebrow restoration is a medical specialty that has evolved into the cosmetic-surgery process for those people looking for perfect and dense eyebrows.
Benefits For Eyebrow Hair Restoration:
- Help you get the desired shape, density & length
- Provides a more beautiful frame to your eyes
- Pull off more fashion-forward looks
- Helps you with the eyebrows that fit your personality
- Permanent solution with no need for repeated grooming
- Avoid the risk of infection from recurrent threading & waxing
Reasons for Eyebrow Hair Loss
The most common reasons leading to eyebrow hair loss include the following.
- Excessive Plucking: Years of exaggerated eyebrow removing results in eyebrow hair loss. When you remove a hair, hair comes out with the partial root and repeated removal of which results in the permanent death of the hair roots.
- Skin Diseases: Several skin diseases cause hair roots to die permanently. If your eyebrow area is affected by any of the skin condition, you may lose eyebrow hair forever.
- Injury or Surgery: When the eyebrow region gets damaged due to injury or previous surgeries, then the hair roots in the resulting scar area diminishes. Scars probably do not have any hair. Additionally, there are instances that require compulsory hair restoration in the eyebrow area.
Common Causes of Eyebrow Hair Loss:
The common causes of eyebrow hair loss are:
- Physical trauma
- Systemic diseases
- Local disease
- Congenital disabilities
- Hair-pulling disorder (Trichotillomania)
- Medical and surgical treatments
Eyebrow Restoration Options
Eyebrow restoration options will be suggested by the hair restoration surgeon depending upon the level of hair loss. The options for eyebrow restoration include:
- Full Restoration: Full restoration would be an option for the people born with little to no brows or have thin or patchy brows. In this procedure, around 200+ grafts will be placed to give you a perfectly shaped eyebrow line.
- Enhancement: If the reasons for your thin or patchy brows are plucking and tweezing, then enhancement would be the best option. In this procedure, the grafts ranging from 101-199 will be implanted to the eyebrow region to fill the thin areas.
- Touch – Up: Touch Ups are preferred when you are looking for a little more fullness or a re-shaping of your eyebrow line. In this procedure, 50 to 100 grafts will be used to give you an utterly reshaped eyebrows.
Eyebrow Hair Restoration – The Procedure
Eyebrow hair restoration is commonly performed using the FUE technique. It is a challenging treatment because the brow hair direction is naturally placed in disoriented directions. It is quite challenging to follow the natural inclination of the eyebrow.
However, expert transplant surgeons with aesthetically appealing skills and follow the natural tilt of the eyebrow accurately and give you a natural-looking eyebrow hairline. It can also be aligned in multiple directions and angles in which the eyebrow hair follicles grow with perfect and natural-looking eyebrows.
Eyebrow Restoration Surgery Results:
After the eyebrow restoration procedure, the hair begins to grow in their natural shape within a few weeks with the perceptible outcomes. There will be crusts around the eyebrow hair transplant area, immediately after the surgery. However, you will be able to get back to normal activities without pain or discomfort.
After the two weeks after the eyebrow hair restoration, it is quite natural that the transplanted hair falls out. However, they will regrow within three months and continues to grow for a lifetime.
The eyebrow restoration procedure is a challenging and artistic procedure which can be done by specialists with critical experience. They can understand the gaps between the temples, brow thickness, forehead length, etc. The skill and experienced surgeons can undoubtedly make your eyebrows look normal. It is a perfect solution for women who are willing to restore their eyebrows with natural ones.
If you are not sure of the best and skilled Eyebrow Hair Restoration surgeons in Hyderabad, then visit https://www.hairsure.in. We have a team of surgeons practicing at HairSure Clinic. Our surgeons perform a wide range of hair transplantation procedures, including Men’s Hair Restoration, Women’s Hair Restoration, Body Hair Transplant, Eyebrows Restoration, and Beard Transplant.
About The Hairsure Clinic:
HairSure is one of the leading hair transplant clinics at Habsiguda, Hyderabad and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practising at HairSure. At HairSure clinic, we have a team of experts in hair transplantation and PRP treatments. Our clinic has been rated one of the best for all hair transplant procedures and treatment for various hair problems. We assure you our services will bring you smiles.