“You have thick and healthy hair”.
Isn’t that really good to hear?
But if you are losing hair, then you’re not alone. Hair loss has become one of those conditions that cannot be avoided, however can be covered up at the same time. Have you noticed people trying to hide their balding areas with the other side hair that’s a bit more dense?
Have you yourself tried doing that?
Think about the umpteen number of ways you can hide baldness.
Wigs are the first thing you’d think of. Won’t you?
So, what if there was a new way you can hide baldness? A way which does not need much of an effort you have to put in?
All these questions has one interesting method of hiding baldness as the answer. ‘Scalp Micropigmentation’.
Let’s know what it is, and why it is a boon to most of you who are suffering hair loss.
Scalp Micropigmentation – An Overview
Scalp micropigmentation can be referred to as a process of hair tattooing, or can be called a highly advanced cosmetic pigmentation to the scalp replicating hair follicles. It involves microneedling the tattoo pigment into the scalp. Scalp micropigmentation recreates the appearance of hair follicles which makes the head look fuller. This procedure also helps in strengthening the thinning hair, and gives more density to the areas that are balding.
Here’s a detailed explanation about scalp micropigmentation by our experts who have performed over hundreds of hair micropigmentation procedures with 100% success rate. Let’s know about the uniqueness a little more technologically and medically.
From the doctor’s desk.
Scalp micropigmentation is unique is various aspects. Right from the idea to the technologically advanced equipment that is utilised for microneedling the pigment into the scalp. It is an extremely intricate procedure which has no looking back. There are two things that the quality of this particular hair treatment will depend on:
- Using the best, and latest equipment for the procedure.
- Who you get your treatment done by.
So it is very important to know and trust your doctor before you decide to get your hair micropigmentation done. Your consultation is the first step that must pull you back into further analysing more about your condition. Scalp micropigmentation is for those who probably might not get back hair with a larger area of hair loss.
- The first step involves the consultation which marks the start to your treatment, with the understanding your concerns.
- The second step moves ahead when you’re being prepared for the procedure. Your surgeon will lay the foundation of how it will look once the complete treatment is done. So, this sitting will make your scalp become a little red and swollen. There’s nothing to worry, as it takes just one day for your scalp to become normal.
- The third step typically involves going one shade darker than the first. You can also say that this part of the treatment is when your new look comes in.
- Usually the third step is the final one, but in some cases where the patient requests for a bit more than what’s done, there’s an extra sitting that involves the shade being darkened or adjusted according to the patient’s wish.
Scalp Micropigmentation at Hairsure
At Hairsure, we use technologically advanced, and digitally controlled systems to ensure you have the best possible experience of a scalp micropigmentation. Every single type of scalp micropigmentation that we perform at hairsure is done by extremely skilled professionals and the best assisting staff who help you with safe post surgical care. Our procedures are performed only after a detailed examination of your scalp taking into consideration all your previous medical records. The procedures are further tailored based on your skin color and type for best results.
If you are looking for something similar, or want to know if you can be a good candidate for a scalp micropigmentation, we’ll be delighted to have you walk in for a consultation. Walk in and be sure about your hair for sure!
About The Clinic
HairSure is one of the leading hair clinics at Habsiguda, Hyderabad and we have the best hair transplant surgeons in Hyderabad practising at HairSure. Trichologists at the HairSure clinic are experts in hair transplantation and PRP treatment etc. Two of our leading doctors are known to be the best trichologists in Hyderabad.