In today’s millennia, both men and women take great care of their appearance. The modified FUE technique is a boon to many who want to enhance their appearance not only for hair on the head but also for eyebrows, moustache, beard and sideburns. Sapphire hair transplantation is the latest and modified hair transplantation technique based on the principles of Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE). This technique derives its name due to the usage of sapphire blades during the extraction process. The sapphire blades are made out of a single crystal that is synthetic sapphire (Al₂O₃ = made from aluminium oxide), and they are hundreds of times harder than standard steel. Sapphire hair transplantation is also used for moustache, beard and eyebrow transplantation since the sapphire blades open microchannels in various flexible directions.
Understand Sapphire Hair Transplantation simply
Sapphire hair transplantation technique results in the most aesthetic appearance. It can be summarized in 3 simple steps as below:-
- Hair from the donor area is extracted using a micro FUE method by using a micromotor and micro punches. Using micromotors, higher numbers of grafts are extracted in a shorter time resulting in denser and natural-looking results.
- Then using sapphire blades, microchannels are opened in the desired angle, direction and frequency.
- Then in the final step, the implantation process begins where the hair follicles taken from the donor area are lodged into micro incisions created using the sapphire blades.
Why choose Sapphire Hair Transplantation?
- Owing to the smooth and hard nature of the sapphire blades, the cuts are almost perfect, with significantly less tissue damage and the possibility of germs attaching to this surface. The risk of infection is less than the traditional FUE methods.
- The micro incisions at the recipient site aid in rapid recovery.
- Due to the V-Shape of the sapphire blades, the surgeon can make more frequent incisions.
- The adjustable angle of the sapphire blades is essential to give the transplanted hair a natural appearance.
Sapphire Beard Transplantation
Men opt for Beard transplantation in case of a patchy beard or if the hair is not evenly distributed along the jawline. So beard transplant procedures are used to reconstruct a new beard or enhance an existing beard. In beard transplant, the hair from the scalp is extracted as explained above and transplanted to the facial area as designed before the surgery. In a beard transplant, the face is divided into the front (goatee and moustache) and lateral (jaw, cheek, and sideburns). Around 1,800 to 2,400 grafts are needed for beard transplant procedures.
Sapphire Eyebrow Hair Transplant
Lack of proper eyebrows gives a very awkward appearance to the face. Eyebrow hairline is damaged due to scarring, genetic, over-plucking, thyroid, hormonal imbalances, burns, or accidents. Eyebrow transplant is a major cosmetic trend since some people choose to change the whole look of the face by altering the appearance of the eyebrows due to lifestyle, genetics, and medications, the eyebrow density, length, and appearance change. Soft hair follicles from the back of the scalp are used to create new eyebrows or improve the density and general appearance of the existing eyebrows. The surgeon will require around 50 to 325 grafts. This is a 2-hour procedure and is done under local anaesthesia. The procedure follows the same principles as the available Sapphire hair transplant described earlier.
Moustache Hair Transplant
Men opt for a Moustache transplant for various reasons like thinning facial hair, patches, scattered moustache, experimenting with a new look, and other cosmetic reasons. Moustache hair transplant reshapes the facial hairline appearance. Here also, the donor area is the scalp hair transplanted in the moustache area as per previously agreed upon look. The number of grafts required is far less than beard transplants. The number depends on the density of hair, size of the patches. This transplant procedure is also done under local anaesthesia following the same process as the Sapphire hair transplant.
HairSure International is a world-renowned eyebrows, moustache, beard and sideburns transplant clinic. We will first have a detailed personal consultation with you and work with you to design your desired look. Do reach us today at Phone: 040- 42 02 02 02, 94 94 02 02 02 and Email: email@example.com.